I think that everybody needs to feel like they are loved, so I am doing this tag.Here are the rules.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If we're only blogging friends, write about a post that is most memorable. If you don't have a blog and don't know how to sign in, please comment as anonymous.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you... either on your blog, in my comment box, or I will email you back!
3. If the memory happens to involve my husband, please include him!
4. If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all ☺Okay, let's see what you've got!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If we could get our other family members to do this -- you'd have TONZZ! Maybe you'd better tell Clint there's a post on there for him to comment on!:)
Memories are in the post below -- but I'd like to second the Chicago trip (I was really glad you weren't feeling well -- so we could go play instead of exercising!!!:))
Also traveling in the little red Nissan. I remember the first time we washed it and vacuumed it out adn you said "now we're gonna keep this car clean -- we're gonna wash it every saturday" yeah, that lasted.:) I LOVE you MOM, I gotta go -- I"ll post more memories later.:)
Hey Megan - My first memory of you is wondering if you actually existed or if Angie had an imaginary friend. "You would love my friend, Megan, she is so cool" "Oh, you just missed Megan" "Megan was here but she had another event she had to go to" "Did you see Megan, she just walked past you" "Megan's son is in Elle's preschool" But dad always seemed to bring Gaving to school. I decided that Angie was really saying "Me Again" AND THEN, FINALLY ... my pessimism was washed away - were were finally at Mtn View at the same exact moment. And then I saw you everywhere, the store, Ogden Athletic Club, preschool. And Angie was right, you were cool and fun and really busy. I'm so glad Angie wasn't losing her mind.
Post a Comment