
This is our house in Rio Rico and guess what? We're at it again....moving, that is. Clint and I signed papers today to sell the house. We should close by July 7, 2008. So we should be in Colorado by July 8, 2008!
It is a real miracle that the house sold at all in the current real estate market we are experiencing down here...we sincerely believe it is an answer to prayer. We knew we wanted to move somewhere, but just couldn't quite seem to feel right about the choices we were considering. When we discussed this particular choice, it just felt right. And after several confirmations in different ways, we are convinced that for some reason(s) this is where we are supposed to be.
We're going to move into Will's place and eventually build a small house back there for "retirement"...if that ever becomes a reality. We are both very excited to be able to move back "home"....southwest Colorado is about as close as we come to a "home" for both of us. One of the best things about this move is that I have been promised that I don't have to work...my husband is going to support us. Yea!! I have many wonderful plans to become the best homemaker ever!
1 comment:
I'm happy for you guys. I hope it all works out and you find what you are looking for. We'll still look forward to your bi-annual visits?? Keep us updated.:) Love you!!!
Post a Comment